The MagiKitch’n CM-RMB-648 radiant charbroiler is heated by natural gas and can be heated to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Each burner has a V-shaped radiant, creating edge-to-edge heat that cooks food evenly. The outer cabinet is fully insulated and double-walled to keep heat inside the charbroiler. The front burners have individual controls so operators can cook precisely for customer satisfaction. These burners are made of stainless steel, a durable material that can stand up to rugged use.
With a 48-inch width and 351⁄2-inch depth, the charbroiler provides cooking space for multiple products at once. Top-grid steel rods that are free floating expand and contract without warping. A top grid scraper is included to help with cleaning, and grease and crumb pans catch food scraps. The MagiKitch’n CM-RMB-648 radiant charbroiler can be installed on work tables, countertops, or on refrigerator or freezer bases that are properly insulated.
- Heated by natural gas
- Can be installed on work tables, counters, or properly insulated refrigerator or freezer bases
- V-shaped radiant for each burner
- Free floating, top-grid steel rods expand and contract without warping
- Grease is drained into the front trough with the E-Z tilt top grid
- Standardly spaced, round top grid has a quick lift handle for convenience
- Can convert from radiant mode to coal cooking style by purchasing an optional coal rack
- Double-walled outer cabinet is fully insulated
- All four sides are stainless steel for durability
- Water tubs can be pulled out 5 in. for easy filling
- 6 in. stainless service shelf
- Utensils can be stored in the towel bar
- Runner tube pilot system
- Front burners have individual controls for precise cooking
- 10 burners are all made of stainless steel for a long life
- Top grid scraper makes cleaning easier
- Edge-to-edge heat so the entire grid will cook instead of having cold spots
- Heats up to 600 degrees F
- 2 crumb trays catch debris so cleaning is easier
- 3⁄4 in. gas connection
- 150,000-200,000 BTUs
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 351⁄2 in. D x 253⁄8 in. H
- CE listed and NSF certified
Radiant Charbroiler, countertop, natural gas, 48" wide, 17-1/2" high, free floating round rod top grate with EZ tilt to front grease trough, stainless steel radiants, 95% stainless steel unit, 6" service shelf with utility bar, water tubs, without legs for equipment stand, top grid scraper
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Magikitch'n CM-RMB-648 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Floating Steel|