The MagiKitch'n CM-RMB-624 charbroiler uses four individually-controlled, stainless steel burners to cook food with precision. Each burner has a V-shaped radiant to direct heat to the free-floating top grid. Made up of 1⁄2-inch steel rods, the top grid expands and contracts without warping. The grid has a tilting design that moves grease into the front trough. Plating food on this MagiKitch'n CM-RMB-624 radiant charbroiler is easy on its 6-inch service shelf, and utensils can be stored on the towel bar. The heating system can be converted from radiant to coal-style.
- 4 stainless steel burners are individually controlled for precision
- V-shaped radiant for each burner ensures heat is directed to the free-floating top grid
- 1⁄2-in. steel rods make up the top grid and can expand and contract without warping
- Top grid has an EZ-Tilt design that moves grease into the trough
- Top grid has a quick-lift handle that enables it to be removed easily
- Scraper for the top grid removes burnt-on product
- 6-in. stainless steel service shelf provides a place for plating food
- Towel bar stores utensils and tools
- Double-walled, fully-insulated outer cabinet is built for commercial use
- Stainless steel side construction adds corrosion resistance and is easy to clean
- Water tubs are removable for easy cleanup
- Convertible from radiant heating to coal-style heating
- LP gas heated
- 60,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 3515⁄32 in. D x 253⁄8 in. H
- CE and cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Radiant Charbroiler, countertop, LP gas, 24" wide, 17-1/2" high, free floating round rod top grate with EZ tilt to front grease trough, stainless steel radiants, 95% stainless steel unit, 6" service shelf with utility bar, water tubs, without legs for equipment stand, top grid scraper
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Magikitch'n CM-RMB-624 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Floating Steel|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|