The Vulcan VTEC36 countertop charbroiler has a 33-inch-by-251⁄4-inch broiling area with three 22,000 BTU burners. Each burner has a high range heat control valve to give accurate adjustments to the heat. Infrared heat transfers heat to product quickly and efficiently. With steel infrared emitter panels, heat from the burner box is converted into infrared radiation. Standing pilots and electricity are not needed since there are direct ignition piezo spark igniters. The grates are designed to eliminate most flare ups.
Stainless steel splash guards around the grates contain grease splashes and other messes. The chrome burner knobs give the Vulcan VTEC36 countertop charbroiler a professional look. Since the control panel, backsplash, top trim, and sides are made of stainless steel, the unit is durable and corrosion resistant. To stabilize on uneven floors, the 4-inch legs can be adjusted.
- Powered by natural gas
- 33 in. x 251⁄4 in. broiling area
- (3) 22,000 BTU burners each have a high-range heat control valve for accurate adjustments
- Infrared heat transfers heat to food efficiently and quickly
- Steel infrared emitter panels convert the heat from the burner box into infrared radiation
- Direct ignition piezo spark igniters eliminate the need for electric and standing pilots
- Grates are designed to virtually eliminate flare ups
- Chrome burner knobs provide a professional, upscale look
- Stainless steel splash guards help contain grease splashes and other messes
- Control panel, backsplash, top trim, and sides are constructed of stainless steel to resist corrosion
- 4-in. legs can be adjusted to stabilize on uneven floors
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 66,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 362⁄5 in. W x 351⁄8 in. D x 162⁄5 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
IRX™ Infrared Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 36-1/2", (3) 22,000 BTU burner, manual control, piezo ignition, crumb tray, stainless steel cooking grids, sides, control panel, top trim, removable heat shield & backsplash, 4" adjustable legs, 66,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VTEC36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|