The Vulcan VTEC25 countertop charbroiler has a 22-inch by 251⁄4-inch cooking surface, providing space for two 22,000 BTU burners. Since these burners are heated with infrared, heat is delivered to product quickly and evenly. High temperatures from the burner box are converted into infrared radiation by steel emitter panels. Each burner is heated by a high range heat control valve, allowing for accurate adjustments to the unit’s temperature. To give the charbroiler an upscale look, the burner knobs have a chrome finish.
The grates are specifically designed to prevent flare-ups which ensures that food is heated evenly without hot and cold spots. The Vulcan VTEC25 countertop charbroiler’s stainless steel splash guards keep messes contained to the cooking surface to facilitate cleaning. Constructed of stainless steel, the sides, control panel, top trim, and backsplash resist corrosion and withstand heavy-duty use. For comfortable cooking, the height of the charbroiler can be adjusted with 4-inch legs.
- Powered by natural gas
- 22-in. x 251⁄4-in. broiling area has (2) 22,000 BTU infrared burners to provide an even heat distribution quickly
- Each burner has a high range heat control valve for accurate adjustments
- Heat from the burner box is converted into infrared radiation by the steel infrared emitter panels (2 replacement emitter panels are included)
- Can be lit without a standing pilot or electric power since there are direct ignition piezo spark igniters
- Grates are designed to help prevent flare ups
- Burner knobs have a chrome finish to provide an upscale feel
- Stainless steel splash guards help keep grease contained to the cooking surface
- Stainless steel control panel, backsplash, top trim, and sides resist corrosion and provide durability
- 4-in. legs are adjustable for uneven countertops and tables
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 44,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 252⁄5 in. W x 351⁄8 in. D x 162⁄5 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Infrared Gas Charbroiler, 25-1/2" W, countertop, (2) 22,000 BTU conversion burner with IRX Technology steel infrared emitter panel, high range manual gas valve control, rotary piezoelectric igniter, stainless steel front, sides, control panel, top trim and backsplash, patented stainless steel top grates, full width front crumb tray, 4" adjustable legs, 44,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan VTEC25 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet