The Vulcan VTEC25 charbroiler is perfect for countertops, equipment stands, and work tables since it has a 252⁄5-inch width, 351⁄8-inch depth, and 162⁄5-inch height. A comfortable cooking height is provided by the 4-inch legs. The broiling area is heated by two 22,000 BTU infrared burners. Heat evenly and efficiently distributed by the steel emitter panels that covert heat from the burner box into infrared heat. Adjustments to the temperature are made by the high range heat control valves in each burner. The broiling area’s grates have a unique design that prevents flare-ups. Constructed of stainless steel, the control panel, backsplash, top trim, and sides on the Vulcan VTEC25 countertop charbroiler provide durability while resisting corrosion.
- Propane powered
- (2) 22,000 BTU infrared burners heat the 22-in. x 251⁄4-in. broiling area
- Infrared heat provides heat to food evenly and efficiently
- Heat is converted into infrared radiation from the burner box by the steel infrared emitter panels (Includes 2 replacement infrared emitter panels)
- Temperature is adjusted by 1 high-range heat control valve for each burner
- Direct ignition piezo spark igniters light the charbroiler without electric power or a standing pilot
- Flare ups are prevented by the unique design of the grates
- Chrome finish on the burner knobs offer a unique look
- Grease is contained to the cooking surface with stainless steel splash guards
- Stainless steel backsplash, control panel, top trim, and sides resist corrosion while providing durability
- Elevated off work surfaces with (4) 4-in. legs
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 44,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 252⁄5 in. W x 351⁄8 in. D x 162⁄5 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
IRX™ Infrared Charbroiler, LP gas, countertop, 25-1/2", (2) 22,000 BTU burner, manual control, piezo ignition, crumb tray, stainless steel cooking grids, sides, control panel, top trim, removable heat shield & backsplash, 4" adjustable legs, 44,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VTEC25 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet