The Vulcan VSP200F stock pot range has four 55,000 BTU ring-type burners powered by natural gas. The gas flow to the burners can be easily turned on and off with a standing pilot ignition system. Infinite heat control valves in each burner alter temperature. The controls are protected by a heat shield. The cast iron construction of the grates retains heat and provides durability to the Vulcan VSP200F stock pot range. For corrosion resistance, the front and sides are constructed of stainless steel.
- Natural gas powered
- Stock pots are heated with (4) 55,000 BTU ring-type burners
- Standing pilot ignition system allows the gas flow to be easily turned on and off
- Cast iron grate construction retains heat and makes the unit heavy-duty
- Temperature can be adjusted with 4 infinite heat control valves
- Control valves are protected by a heat shield
- Stainless steel front and sides resist corrosion and minor damage
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection with a gas pressure regulator
- 220,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. W x 49 in. D x 221⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Stock Pot Range, 18” W x 49” D x 23” H, (2) cast iron two-ring burners, individual manual controls, cast iron top grate, standing pilot ignition system, stainless steel front & sides, 12" adjustable legs, 220,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, LP Gas
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VSP200F SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet