Using propane to heat to the burners, the Vulcan VSP100 stock pot range cooks food in large pots with two concentric burners. Each burner operates at 55,000 BTU and is controlled by an individual valve. These heat control valves are protected by a heat shield to ensure durability, while a heavy-duty, cast iron top grate provides additional strength. Constructed of stainless steel for simplified cleaning, the front and sides are corrosion resistant, while the Vulcan VSP100 stock pot range uses adjustable feet to stay level on most surfaces.
- Propane heated
- Heats with 2 ring-type, concentric burners
- For accurate cooking results, each burner is controlled by an infinite heat control valve
- To prevent damage, valves are protected by heat shields
- Heavy-duty, cast iron top grate for frequent use
- Stainless steel front and sides resist corrosion and provide strength
- Adjustable feet stabilize on most uneven surfaces
- Standing pilot ignition system
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 110,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 24 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Stock Pot Range, LP gas, 18” W x 24” D x 23” H, (1) cast iron two-ring burner, individual manual controls, cast iron top grate, standing pilot ignition system, pressure regulator, stainless steel front & sides, 12" adjustable legs, 110,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VSP100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Stock Pot Range|