The Vulcan-Hart VRH8 cook and hold cabinet has the capacity for 8 full-size 18 inch by 26 inch sheet pans or 16 full-size 12 inch by 20 inch steam table pans on three-inch centers in each compartment. It has an oven control with an On/Off switch and knobs to set cooking times. This unit has a cooking temperature range of 100 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit, along with holding temperatures from 100 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit. Once food has finished its cooking cycle, the cabinet automatically changes from cooking to the holding. The heated holding cabinet also has a low-speed fan for more even heat distribution and natural browning without additives. The exterior and interior of the cabinet are made from stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning. Strength and sturdiness are achieved with the integrated steel frame, and heat stays inside the Vulcan-Hart VRH8 cook and hold cabinet thanks to insulation in the top, sides, back, and bottom.
- Oven controls include an on/off switch, knobs to set cooking time, and cooking and holding temperature settings
- Automatically changes from cook to hold cycle
- Can be used to rethermalize foods
- Heat is evenly distributed with low-speed fan
- 3 wire shelves for cooking
- Holds 8 sheet pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 16 steam table pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in.
- 100-250 degrees F cooking temperature range
- 100-190 degrees F holding temperature range
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for durability
- Steel frame adds sturdiness and strength to cabinet
- Fully insulated so heat stays inside the cabinet
- Door is field reversible for your convenience
- Magnetic door latch keeps the door closed
- Heavy-duty hinges are secured to the internal frame
- Can be stacked with other cabinets to save room
- 4 heavy-duty, 5-in. casters; 2 swivel with brakes and the other 2 are rigid
- 208 V/50 Hz/1 ph, 2253 W, 10.8 A, cord with a NEMA 6-30 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄4 in. W x 331⁄4 in. D x 481⁄2 in. H (H includes casters)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Cook/Hold Cabinet, Single Deck, mobile, mechanical temperature controls, (3) wire shelves, roasts at 250° F, capacity (8) sheet pans or (16) hotel pans, stainless steel construction, 5" casters; 2 swivel with locks, 2 rigid, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VRH8 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||8 Full Size|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|