The Vulcan VIR2 deck broiler has two decks with 251⁄2-inch by 241⁄2-inch cooking grids. Each deck has four 25,000 BTU ceramic tile faced burners. Since the broiler uses infrared heating, heat is quickly transferred to food. There are two infinite heat controls in each deck, providing accurate heat adjustments for a variety of menu items. The spring balanced grids can be raised and lowered to five positions with the roller bearings. The Vulcan VIR2 deck broiler’s stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion resistant for commercial settings. To lift the broiler off the floor, it has 6-inch legs.
- Powered by natural gas
- Infrared heating transfers heat to food
- (2) 251⁄2 in. x 241⁄2 in. cooking grids
- (8) 25,000 BTU ceramic tile faced burners (4 in each deck)
- 2 infinite heat controls in each deck offer accurate heat adjustments for a variety of products
- Each spring balanced grid can be raised and lowered to 5 positions
- Roller bearings allow for grid movement
- Insulation between the outer and inner walls help keep inside
- Body is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- 6-in. legs keep the broiler lifted off floors
- 1-in. rear gas connection
- 200,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 371⁄2 in. D x 74 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
V Series Deck-Broiler, Heavy Duty range match, Gas, double deck infrared burners, (2) 25-1/2" x 24-1/2 cooking grids, spring balanced, 5 position grip, stainless steel front, top & sides, 6" stainless steel legs, 1" rear gas manifold, 200,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VIR2NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet