The Vulcan VHP848 gas hotplate is heated by eight 30,000 BTU open burners. Cleaning underneath the burner heads is easy since they lift off. Temperature adjustments are made by infinite heat control valves in each burner. The standing pilot system makes it easy to turn the gas flow on and off. Most food particles and messes are caught in the crumb tray to make it easy to dispose of after cooking. Corrosion and damage resistance are provided with the stainless steel construction of the control panel, top trim, sides, and backsplash on the Vulcan VHP848 gas hotplate. It is lifted off counters and work tables thanks to four 4-inch adjustable legs.
- Powered by natural gas
- 8 open burners each operate at 30,000 BTU
- Clean underneath the burner heads easily since they lift off
- Infinite heat control valves for each burner allow for adjustments to the heat
- Cast iron top grates are durable to withstand heavy-duty use
- Full width design of the crumb tray allows it to be pulled out to make it easy to clean after cooking
- Control panel, top trim, backsplash, and sides are constructed of stainless steel for corrosion and damage resistance
- 4-in. legs adjust and keep the hotplate off countertops
- Gas flow easily turns on and off with a standing pilot ignition system
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 240,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 313⁄8 in. D x 165⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Achiever Hotplate, NG gas, countertop, 48", (8) 30,000 BTU (27,500 BTU for LP) open burners, with lift-off burner heads, protected standing pilots, cast iron top grates, infinite heat controls, stainless steel front, sides & backsplash, aluminized pull out crumb tray, 4" adjustable legs, CSA, NSF, 240,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VHP848 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|