The Vulcan VHP212U gas hotplate has a stainless steel control panel, top trim, backsplash, and sides for durability and corrosion resistance. There are two natural gas-powered, 30,000 BTU burners. The front burner has an open design, while its lift-off head provides access for servicing and cleanup. Elevated 4 inches above the front burner, the rear burner has a step-up design. A standing pilot ignition system makes the gas easy to turn on and off. Since the grates are made of cast iron, they are durable and retain heat for even heating. The Vulcan VHP212U gas hotplate’s full-width crumb tray pulls out to make cleanup simple and quick.
- Natural gas powered
- (1) 30,000 BTU front burner has an open design with a lift-off head
- (1) 30,000 BTU rear burner is elevated 4 inches with a step-up design
- Infinite heat control valves allow you to adjust each burner’s heat
- Gas is easy to turn on and off with its standing pilot ignition system
- Grates are made of cast iron for durability and heat retention
- Food particles are captured in a full-width, pull-out crumb tray
- Top trim, backsplash, control panel, and sides are constructed of stainless steel
- 4-in. legs adjust and keep the hotplate lifted off countertops
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connect and gas pressure regulator
- 60,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. W x 313⁄8 in. D x 165⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Achiever Hotplate, NG gas, 12", countertop, (1) 30,000 BTU open burner, (1) 30,000 BTU step-up open burner, lift-off burner heads, protected standing pilots, cast iron top grates, infinite heat controls, stainless steel front with "Cool Bullnose", sides & backsplash, aluminized pull out crumb tray, 4" adjustable legs, 60,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VHP212U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Specialty Options||Step Up|