The Vulcan VHP212U gas hotplate has two 27,500 BTU burners. The front, open burner has a lift-off head for easy access while cleaning. Since the rear burner has a step-up design, it is elevated 4 inches above the front burner. Infinite heat control valves allow for heat adjustments on each of the burners, while the gas turns on and off easily with a standing pilot system. Thanks to the cast iron construction of the grates, they are heavy duty to withstand commercial use and easily retain heat for even cooking. Cleaning is simple with a pull-out crumb tray that spans the length of the Vulcan VHP212U gas hotplate. It is lifted off the countertop with 4-inch adjustable legs to prevent overheating.
- Propane powered
- (1) 27,500 BTU open burner with a lift-off head
- (1) 27,500 BTU step-up rear burner is elevated 4 inches
- Each burner’s heat adjusts with infinite heat control valves
- Standing pilot ignition offer quick and easy access to gas
- Cast iron grates are heavy duty for commercial use and retain heat
- Pull-out crumb spans the length of the hotplate to capture food particles
- Durability is added with stainless steel control panel, top trim, backsplash, and sides
- 4-in. adjustable legs keep the hotplate off countertops to prevent overheating
- 3⁄4-in. NPT rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 55,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. W x 313⁄8 in. D x 165⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Achiever Hotplate, LP gas, 12", countertop, (1) 30,000 BTU open burner, (1) 30,000 BTU step-up open burner, lift-off burner heads, protected standing pilots, cast iron top grates, infinite heat controls, stainless steel front with "Cool Bullnose", sides & backsplash, aluminized pull out crumb tray, 4" adjustable legs, 60,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VHP212U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Specialty Options||Step Up|