The Vulcan VHFA9 non-insulated cabinet is compact, mobile, and ideal for small catering applications. This cabinet holds up to nine 18-inch-by-26-inch sheet pans or 18 steam table pans measuring 12 inches by 20 inches. The cabinet has fixed pan supports for secure holding of pans with covers so catering transportation is much easier. The cabinet can also be heated up to 190 degrees for holding. The fan and air tunnel uniformly distribute heat throughout the cabinet. The control panel is top-mounted and recessed and includes indicator lights for power and heating, a dial thermostat, and a temperature dial. The full-size glass door lets you easily see into the Vulcan VHFA9 non-insulated cabinet to check on food and has field-reversible hinges so you get to decide which way the door opens. The door latch mechanism and gaskets ensure heat stays inside the cabinet and does not escape.
- Made from 20-gauge stainless steel for durability
- Heat is evenly distributed with the fan and air tunnel
- Heats up to 190 degrees F
- Holds 9 sheet pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 18 steam table pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in.
- Interior pan supports are fixed and will accommodate pan covers for transporting
- Full-size glass door with field reversible hinges for your convenience
- Door latch mechanism and gaskets help keep heat inside the cabinet
- Control panel includes indicator lights for power and heating, dial thermostat, and temperature dial
- Control panel is top-mounted so cleaning under the cabinet is easier
- (4) 5-in. casters include 2 that are swivel with brakes and 2 that are rigid
- 120 V/60 Hz/1ph, 1200 W, 10 A, 8 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄4 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 431⁄2 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Heated Cart, mobile, non-insulated, capacity (9) 18" x 26" x 1" sheet pans or (18) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" steam table pans, fan and air tunnel, fixed tray slides 3" OC, glass door, stainless steel construction, 5" casters; 2 swivel, 2 rigid with locks, UL, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VHFA9 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||9 Full Size|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|