This natural gas braising pan from Vulcan features a reliable, solid-state thermostatic temperature control that lets operators choose their desired cooking temperature from a range of 50 to 425 degrees F. The pan is easy to handle, with a spring-assisted handle and an anti-jam tilting mechanism. The VG30 NG titling braising pan is built with coved interior corners so it's easy to clean.
- Made with stainless steel front, back, and side for durability
- Coved interior corners for easy cleaning
- Wraparound, cool-to-the touch handle makes it easy to open the spring-assisted cover
- Lid can be stopped partially open for vent-free cooking
- Faucet mounting bracket is field-reversible for the left or right hand side
- Food receiving pan drops away when it's not needed
- Anti-jam tilting mechanism
- Adjustable solid-state temperature control with a 50-425 degree F temperature range
- Controls are protected by a watertight enclosure
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 351⁄2 in. D x 401⁄2 in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, and UL-EPH Listed
Braising Pan, Gas, 30-gallon capacity, 36" wide open base, manual tilt, 9" deep s/s pan with gallon markings, pouring lip & removable strainer, spring assist cover with drip edge, pan holder, thermostatic control, includes L faucet bracket, electric ignition, 12" s/s legs with adjustable flanged feet, 90,000 BTU, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VG30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet