Vulcan's VG30LP gas-powered braising pan has a 30-gallon capacity and tilts all the way forward for easily emptying the entire contents of the pan. Food is cooked by three 30,000 BTU burners mounted underneath the bottom of the pan. This braising pan requires a 120 V electrical connection and features electric ignition for quick startup.
- 30-gal. capacity
- Three 30,000 BTU/hr. burners, spaced evenly every 12-in.
- Electronic ignition for quick startup
- Burners automatically shuts off when pan is titled 5 degrees or more
- Temperature can be adjusted from 50-425 degrees F and are maintained by solid state thermostatic controls
- Built with rugged stainless steel front, back, and sides
- Interior coved corners for easy cleaning
- Internal gallon markings for easily measuring product and ingredients
- Wrap-around handle stays cool to the touch for operator comfort
- Spring-assisted cover opens easily and includes condensate lip to contain moisture
- Lid can be held partially open for vented cooking
- Faucet bracket can be field-reversed to mount on either side
- Food pan mount on the front of unit drops away when not needed
- Pan can be completely tilted for thoroughly emptying contents
- Mounts on 12-in. legs with adjustable flanged feet
- 3⁄4in. rear gas connection
- Controls are protected by watertight enclosures
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 9 A
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 351⁄2 in. D x 401⁄2 in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, and UL-EPH Listed
Braising Pan, Gas, 30-gallon capacity, 36" wide open base, manual tilt, 9" deep stainless steel pan with gallon markings, pouring lip & removable strainer, spring assist cover with drip edge, pan holder, thermostatic control, includes L faucet bracket, electric ignition, 12" stainless steel legs with adjustable flanged feet, 90,000 BTU, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VG30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|