The Vulcan VE30 braising pan can hold 30 gallons of product, making it perfect for soup, stew, chili, and more. There is a 29-inch-by-23-inch, stainless steel cook plate for browning, pan frying, steaming, and more. With solid state controls, the temperature adjusts from 50 to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. FastBatch™ heating technology offers efficient heat transfer from the heating elements to the plate. The non-stick finish on the plate, coved interior corners, and recessed hinges simplify the cleaning process. Water and other liquids are kept out of the components since the controls and enclosures are sealed.
The braising pan has a manually-operated tilting mechanism that is resistant to jamming. In just 30 cranks, the Vulcan VE30 pan is fully tilted to empty the cooked product. The embedded heating elements automatically shut off when it is tilted past 5 degrees, and the handle stays cool to the touch, reducing the risk of burns. Since there is a pitcher pour front and 4-inch lip, the flow of product is directed to the receiving pan. A removable, perforated strainer in the pouring lip separates liquids from the solid product. There is a food receiving pan support mounted under the pouring lip, holding receiving pans to assist the operator and reduce spills.
- 30-gal. capacity
- Temperature adjusts from 50-425 degrees F with solid state controls
- Heat transfer is efficient between the heating elements and cooking plate to reduce boil times with FastBatch heating technology
- Heating elements are embedded in the plate for even heat distribution
- Stainless steel 29-in. x 23-in. clad is bonded to a steel sub plate to provide stability
- Non-stick finish on the plate facilitates cleaning
- Coved interior corners prevent food particles from getting trapped
- Recessed hinges prohibit product from getting stuck in small spaces
- Water and other liquids out are kept out of the components with sealed controls and enclosures
- Embossed gal. and liter markings ensure batches are consistent
- Lid locks into place to offer vented cooking
- Stainless steel front, back, and sides resist minor damage
- 12-in. legs keep the pan elevated at a convenient working height
- Adjustable flanged feet bolt to the floor for stability
- Bracket for faucet mounting is included (Ships loose and can be mounted on the left or right side, adds 3 in. to the width)
- 208 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 12 kW, 58 A
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 351⁄2 in. D x 70 in. H (Height measures the pan with the lid open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Tilting and Pouring is Simple
- Manually-operated tilt mechanism will not easily jam
- Tilts in 30 cranks to completely empty cooked product
- Heating elements shut off when the pan is tilted past 5 degrees
- Handle will not heat up to prevent operator injury
- Pitcher pour front and 4-in. lip direct the flow of contents into a pan
- Removable, perforated strainer in the pouring lip separates the liquid from the solid product
- Food receiving pan support is mounted under the pouring lip to hold pans
Braising Pan, electric, 30-gallon capacity, 36" wide open base, manual tilt, 9" deep stainless steel pan with gallon markings, pouring lip & removable strainer, pan holder, spring assist cover with drip edge, water tight solid state controls, includes L faucet bracket, 12" stainless steel legs with adjustable flanged feet, 9 kw, 208/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VE30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet