The Vulcan-Hart VCW46 top load chip warmer holds 46 gallons of chips that are dumped in through wide top-opening doors. The front of the warmer is slightly slanted so the bottom door closes and opens easily, creating a shelf for chips to be scooped up on. An internal baffle helps prevent chip breakage, and a fan circulates air in the warmer to keep chips heated evenly. The front panel, baffle on the bottom, and the bottom door are removable without tools so they can be easily cleaned. This warmer comes with legs that are adjustable between 4 to 5 inches so it stays level on uneven surfaces. The thermostat is mounted on the back of the warmer and is adjustable from 90 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit. The stainless steel construction of the Vulcan-Hart VCW46 top load chip warmer makes it durable, and its insulation keeps heat from escaping.
- Stainless steel construction with insulation to keep heat inside the warmer
- Slanted front makes opening and closing the warmer easier
- Bottom door opens, creating a shelf for scooping chips up
- Top doors open wide so loading chips inside is simple
- Top doors, front panel, and bottom baffle easily remove without tools for fast and easy cleaning
- Chips are evenly heated with a fan circulating air throughout the warmer
- Breaking of chips is reduced by the internal baffle
- 46-gal. capacity
- Adjustable thermostat is mounted on the back of the cabinet
- 90-190 degrees F temperature range
- On/off switch lights up so you can easily tell if the unit is powered on
- 5-in. adjustable legs keep the warmer level
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 12.5 A, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 261⁄2 in. W x 301⁄2 in. D x 38 in. H
- UL-EPH and cULus listed
Chip Warmer, top load style, first in/first out design, clamp-on removable heating module, 46 gallon capacity, adjustable rear-mounted thermostat (90° - 190°F), stainless steel construction, 4"-5" adjustable legs, 120v/60/1-ph, 1500 watts, 12.5 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCW46 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|