With two open burners at 25,000 BTUs per hour each, Vulcan Manufacturing's VCRH12NG commercial hot plate runs on natural gas and has a stainless steel build. This unit has a standing pilot ignition system and one infinite heat control valve for each burner. It has a 13-inch cooking height on 4-inch adjustable legs, and also includes cast iron top grates. Its burners also include lift-off heads.
- 2 open burners at 25,000 BTUs per hour each
- Stainless steel build
- 1 infinite heat control valve for each burner
- Open burners include lift-off heads
- 13-in. cooking height on 4-in. adjustable legs
- Includes full-width front crumb trays
- Includes cast-iron top grates
- Ships standard for natural gas service; field-convertible for use with LP
- Overall Dimensions: 12-in. W x 29.3-in. D x 13.3-in. H
- CSA Listed, NSF Certified
Hotplate, gas, 12"W, 50,000 BTU, (2) 25,000 BTU open burners with lift-off burner heads and standing pilots, cast iron topGrates, manual gas valve controls, stainless steel front, sides & backsplash, aluminized pull out crumb tray, 4" adjustable legs, CSA, NSF, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan-Hart VCRH12NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Cast Iron Grates|