The Vulcan VCRH12 hotplate has a standing pilot ignition system to turn gas flow on and off. It is heated by natural gas, and operators can prepare a variety of products with two concentric burners. These burners are controlled separately by infinite heat control valves to prepare two different products at the same time. To keep messes contained to the Vulcan VCRH12 hotplate, it has a full-width crumb tray to collect food particles.
- Heated by natural gas
- Lift-off heads on the 2 open burners aid cleaning
- 2 infinite heat control valves adjust burners separately
- Durable, cast iron top grates retain heat
- Full-width crumb tray collects particles from the cooking process for quick cleanup
- Strong, stainless steel front, front top ledge, and sides facilitate cleaning
- Elevated with 4-in. adjustable legs
- Gas flow turns on and off with the standing pilot ignition system
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 50,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. W x 29.3 in. D x 13.3 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Not sure what kind of countertop cooking equipment you need? Take a look at our countertop cooking equipment buyers' guide.
Hotplate, natural gas, countertop, 12", (2) 25,000 BTU cast iron open burners with lift-off burner heads, infinite heat controls, crumb tray, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides & front top ledge, 4" adjustable legs, 50,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCRH12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|