The Vulcan VCRH12 hotplate has two open burners with lift-off heads, each controlled by an infinite heat control valve. Heavy duty for high-volume use, the grates are made of cast iron to retain heat for quick and accurate cooking. Food particles are captured in the crumb tray for quick cleanup, and this Vulcan VCRH12 hotplate has a stainless steel front, front top ledge, and sides to resist corrosion, dents, and scratches. Four 4-inch legs keep the unit elevated off the countertop.
- Propane heated
- 2 open burners have lift-off heads to facilitate cleaning
- 2 infinite heat control valves adjust the heat for each burner
- Heavy-duty, cast iron top grates retain heat
- Full-width crumb tray collects food particles to simplify cleanup
- Front, front top ledge, and sides are made of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- 4-in. adjustable legs keep the unit elevated
- Standing pilot ignition system
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 50,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. W x 29.3 in. D x 13.3 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Looking for more information on hot plates? Check out our countertop cooking equipment buyers' guide.
Hotplate, LP gas, countertop, 12", (2) 25,000 BTU cast iron open burners with lift-off burner heads, infinite heat controls, crumb tray, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides & front top ledge, 4" adjustable legs, 50,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCRH12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|