With two open burners at 25,000 BTUs per hour each, Vulcan Manufacturing's VCRH12LP commercial hot plate can help restaurant kitchens that are less demanding but cook their creations quickly. With a stainless steel build, this unit has one infinite heat control valve for each burner, which also include lift-off heads. It has a 13-inch cooking height on 4-inch adjustable legs, and also includes cast iron top grates. It also has a 3/4-inch rear gas connection for LP service.
- 2 open burners at 25,000 BTUs each per hour
- Stainless steel build
- 1 infinite heat control valve for each burner
- Open burners include lift-off heads
- 13-in. cooking height on 4-in. adjustable legs
- Includes full-width front crumb trays
- Includes rugged cast-iron top grates
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection is field-convertible for NG
- Overall Dimensions: 12-in. W x 29.3-in. D x 13.3-in. H
- cCSAus Listed, NSF Certified
Hotplate, LP gas, countertop, 12", (2) 25,000 BTU cast iron open burners with lift-off burner heads, infinite heat controls, crumb tray, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides & front top ledge, 4" adjustable legs, 50,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCRH12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|