The Vulcan VCRG24-T gas griddle’s plate resists showing signs of wear and warping even after repeatedly heating up and cooling down. Even heat transfer is created across the cooking surface with two U-shaped, aluminized steel burners that are spaced 12 inches apart. A mechanical, snap-action thermostat is embedded in each burner to offer quick response times and even heating with temperatures ranging between 200 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit. To save energy, there is one pilot for the two burners; if the pilot goes out, the burners and pilot will shut off.
Perfect for countertops, work tables, and equipment stands, there are 4-inch adjustable legs on the unit to maintain a comfortable working height. The sides, front, and front top ledge of the Vulcan VCRG24-T gas griddle are constructed of stainless steel, resisting corrosion and minor damage. The aluminum and stainless steel chassis has been fully welded to add durability to withstand commercial applications. Cleaning is easy since there are tapered side splashes to help contain messes. Grease is sent to a 41⁄2-quart can through a stainless steel trough for disposal.
- Heats with propane
- 1-in.-thick, polished steel plate is durable to resist showing signs of wear and warping after heating up and cooling down
- Even heat transfer is created by 2 U-shaped, aluminized steel burners spaced 12 in. apart
- Mechanical, snap-action thermostat embedded in each burner provides even heating and quick response times
- Temperature adjusts from 200-450 degrees F
- 1 pilot for the 2 burners reduces gas use to save energy
- Safety valve shuts off gas flow to the pilot and burners if the pilot goes out
- Tapered side splashes help contain grease to prevent messes
- Stainless steel grease trough sends grease to the grease can so it is easy to throw away
- Grease can holds up to 41⁄2 qt. of liquid
- Sides, front, and front top ledge have a stainless steel construction that helps resist corrosion and damage
- Aluminized and stainless steel chassis is fully welded to add durability
- Stays level on work areas with 4-in. adjustable legs
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator
- 50,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 27 in. D x 16 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Griddle, countertop, LP gas, 24" W x 20-1/2" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, (2) burners, fully welded, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12", millivolt pilot safety, low profile, 4-1/2" grease can capacity, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides & front top ledge, 4" adjustable legs, 50,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCRG24-T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||25000|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||20.5|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Snap Action|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||27|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|