The Vulcan VCRB25 gas charbroiler is powered by natural gas and has six broiler grates. Since the grates can be adjusted to level or inclined positions, it is easy to access the components for cleanup. Even heat transfer is provided by one 14,500 BTU burner in each grate. Infinite heat control valves provide accurate, efficient heat adjustments for each burner. Lighting the burners is simple with a standing pilot ignition system. Thanks to an underburner deflector system, heat is reflected up to keep the grease drawer and drip tray cool for safety and cleaning. Four 4-inch legs on the Vulcan VCRB25 gas charbroiler adjust to maintain a level cooking surface.
- Operates with natural gas
- (6) 51⁄4-in.-wide broiler grates can be adjusted to inclined or level positions
- Even heat transfer is provided with (1) 14,5000 BTU burner for each grate
- Heat adjustments are made with infinite heat control valve on each burner
- Cast iron radiants are durable for heavy-duty use
- Standing pilot system makes it easy to light the burners
- Front grease drawer covers the full width of the unit to collect liquids
- Drawer and drip tray stay cool with the help of the underburner deflector system that reflects heat up and out of the drawer
- Adjustable 4-in. legs keep the charbroiler off countertops
- Sides, front, and front top ledge is made of durable stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator (Can be converted to LP gas with a supplied kit)
- 87,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 27 in. D x 13 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 25-3/8", (4) 14,500 BTU cast iron burners, manual controls, low profile, reversible grates, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides & front top ledge, 4" adjustable legs, 58,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCRB25 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|