The Vulcan VCRB25 countertop charbroiler has four 51⁄4-inch-wide broiler grates. Since the grates reverse to level or inclined positions, it is easy to clean access under the grates. Each grate is heated by a cast iron burner with an infinite heat control valve. Spanning the entire width of the unit, the front grease drawer collects liquids for safe storage and easy disposal. Heat is reflected up by the underburner deflector system to keep the drawer and drip areas cool. Minor damage and corrosion are resisted thanks to the stainless steel construction of the Vulcan VCRB25 countertop charbroiler’s sides, front, and front top ledge. It is lifted to a comfortable working height with 4-inch adjustable legs.
- Powered by propane
- (4) 51⁄4-in.-wide broiler grates are reversible for level or inclined positions
- Each grate is heated by a 14,5000 BTU cast iron burner with an infinite heat control valve
- Standing pilot ignition system makes the unit easy to turn on
- Cast iron radiants support daily use in commercial settings
- Front grease drawer spans the full width of the charbroiler and collects liquids for safe storage and easy disposal
- Heat is reflected up by the underburner deflector system to keep the drawer and drip areas cool
- 4-in. adjustable legs keep the charbroiler lifted off countertops at a comfortable working height
- Sides, front, and front top ledge resist corrosion and minor damage with their stainless steel construction
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator
- 58,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 252⁄5 in. W x 27 in. D x 13 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Charbroiler, LP gas, countertop, 25-3/8", (4) 14,500 BTU cast iron burners, manual controls, low profile, reversible grates, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides & front top ledge, 4" adjustable legs, 58,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCRB25 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|