The Vulcan VC5ED full-size convection oven has a porcelain enamel coated interior to make it simple to clean baked on product. There are five nickel-plated racks that can be adjusted to 11 positions. It is easy to remove pans since there is a cut out in the center of the rack for gripping the pan. Delicate products can be prepared on the Gentle Bake mode, while moisture vents control humidity. To keep heat inside the cavity, the top, rear, bottom, and sides are insulated.
The front, top, and sides are constructed of stainless steel to add durability to the oven and prevent minor damage. Also made of stainless steel, the independently-operated doors can be removed to clean the interior of the Vulcan VC5ED full-size convention oven. A clear view of product is provided by the double-pane windows on the doors and an interior light. On-board diagnostics make the unit easy to service.
- Interior steel has a porcelain enamel coating that is easy to clean
- 5 nickel-plated racks can be placed in 11 positions
- Racks have a cut out so they are easy to remove
- Gentle Bake mode is designed for delicate products
- Moisture vent controls the humidity
- Cool down switch cools the oven down quickly
- Interior is insulated to retain heat
- Independently operated, stainless steel doors are removable for cleaning
- Double-pane windows on the doors provide product visibility
- Interior light illuminates the cavity so it is easy to see
- Servicing is simple since there are on-board diagnostics
- Stainless steel front, sides, and top are durable and resistant to corrosion
- 233⁄4-in. legs are painted for an upscale look
- Blower-motor operates at two speeds
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 12.5 kW, 1⁄2 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 40 in. W x 401⁄8 in. D x 54 in. H
- UL listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Convection Oven, electric, single-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, 5-hour timer with digital display enhancement, 150° to 500°F temperature range, (5) oven racks per deck, independently operated removable doors with double pane windows, porcelain on steel interior, interior light, stainless steel front, top, & sides, 23-3/4" painted legs, 1/2 HP blower motor, 12.5 kW, NSF, UL Listed, ENERGY STAR®, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan VC5ED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|