The Vulcan VC5ED full-size electric convection oven comes with five 281⁄4-inch-by-201⁄2-inch, nickel-plated oven racks that adjust to 11 positions. To keep heat inside, the top, bottom, rear, and sides have insulation. Delicate products can be prepared with the Gentle Bake setting, while humidity is controlled with a moisture vent for improved food texture. It has a steel interior with a porcelain enamel coating so it is easy to clean.
The interior of the Vulcan VC5ED full-size electric convection oven can be accessed through two independently operated, stainless steel doors. Since the doors are removable, it is easy to wash off cooked-on product. With the help of an oven light, the doors’ double pane windows provide product visibility for monitoring. Four painted, 233⁄4-inch legs lift the oven to a comfortable cooking height. Servicing the unit is easy thanks to the on-board diagnostics.
- (5) 281⁄4-in. x 201⁄2-in. oven racks are nickel plated and adjust to 11 positions
- Interior steel is coated in porcelain enamel so it is easy to clean
- Top, bottom, rear, and sides are insulated to keep heat inside
- Gentle Bake setting is ideal for preparing delicate items
- Moisture vent keeps humidity even for quality product texture
- On-board diagnostics make service and repairs simple
- Interior light makes product visible for monitoring
- Double pane windows provide a view of product without opening the doors
- Independently operated, stainless steel doors can be removed to facilitate cleaning
- Oven cools quickly when the doors are open and the oven cool switch is activated
- Elevated to a comfortable working height with (4) 233⁄4 in. legs
- Legs are painted to provide a professional appearance
- Front, top, and sides are constructed of stainless steel to resist damage and corrosion
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 121⁄2 kW, 103 A, 1⁄2 HP
- Interior Dimensions: 29 in. W x 221⁄8 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 401⁄10 in. W x 40 in. D x 54 in. H
- UL listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Convection Oven, electric, single-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, 5-hour timer with digital display enhancement, 150° to 500°F temperature range, (5) oven racks per deck, independently operated removable doors with double pane windows, porcelain on steel interior, interior light, stainless steel front, top, & sides, 23-3/4" painted legs, 1/2 HP blower motor, 12.5 kW, NSF, UL Listed, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VC5ED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|