The Vulcan VC33E double, full-size, electric convection oven has five nickel-plated oven racks with 11 rack positions per section. The front, top, legs, and sides are made of stainless steel for durability and damage resistance. The porcelain enamel on steel interior is easy to clean and resistant to corrosion. Once you are finished cooking for the day, a switch quickly cools the oven down. A moisture vent helps prevent food from becoming soggy. The doors are independently operated and easily removable for your convenience. Double-pane windows allow you to easily see into the Vulcan VC33E double, full-size electric convection oven to check on food as it is cooking without interrupting the cooking process or releasing heat. The temperature range on the oven is 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Solid-state temperature controls
- 150-500 degrees F temperature range
- 60-min. timer with an audible alarm to alert you when the cooking cycle has ended
- Top, front, sides, and legs are made of stainless steel for damage resistance
- Doors are independently operated and easily removable for your convenience
- Double-pane windows let you see into the oven to check on food without interrupting the cooking cycle or releasing heat
- 1⁄2-HP, 2-speed oven blower motor
- Moisture vent keeps food from becoming soggy
- Oven cooling switch quickly cools the oven off when it is finished being used
- Heat is kept inside the cabinet thanks to non-sagging insulation on the top, rear, sides, bottom, and doors
- Interior is constructed of porcelain enamel on steel so cleaning is easier
- 5 nickel-plated oven racks with 11 rack positions per section
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 25 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 40.1 in. W x 40 in. D x 68.6 in. H
- UL listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, 5-hour timer with digital display enhancement, 150° to 500°F temperature range, (5) oven racks per deck, independently operated removable doors with double pane windows, porcelain on steel interior, interior light, stainless steel front, top, & sides, 8" stainless steel legs, (2) 1/2 HP blower motors, 25.0 kW, NSF, UL Listed, ENERGY STAR®, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VC55ED SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Door Construction||Glass Only|