The Vulcan VBP15 full-size heated holding cabinet has field-reversible doors for your convenience and a magnetic action door latch that keeps the door from opening while the cabinet is being transported. The heavy-duty casters make the cabinet mobile while the recessed, side-mounted handles make transporting the cabinet much easier. Heat is gently and evenly distributed with the blower motor. A simple knob is used for the electronic control that has digital display for holding at temperatures as high as 190 degrees Fahrenheit. The integrated steel frame adds strength and durability to the cabinet, while the stainless steel exterior and interior are heavy-duty for long-term use and damage resistance. The Vulcan VBP15 full-size heated holding cabinet holds 18-inch by 26-inch sheet pans and 12-inch by 20-inch pans.
- Exterior and interior stainless steel is durable and damage-resistant
- Fully insulated to keep heat inside the cabinet
- Integrated steel frame adds strength to the cabinet
- Simple knob is used for electronic control with digital display
- Holds at temperatures of as much as 190 degrees F
- Temperature is evenly and gently distributed by the blower motor
- Recessed side-mounted handles make transporting the cabinet easier
- Action door latch is magnetic so it stays shut when transporting
- Doors are field-reversible for your convenience
- Holds 30 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- Holds 15 sheet pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- 5-in. heavy duty casters, 2 rigid, 2 swivel, make the cabinet mobile
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 12.5 A, NEMA 6-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄4 in. W x 33 in. D x 651⁄4 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; Energy Star certified
Holding/Transport Cabinet, Institutional Series, mobile, capacity (15) 18" x 26" x 1" or (30) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans, includes (10) pair of adjustable tray slides 1-1/2" OC, forced air blower, side mounted push handles, recessed control panel, electronic control with digital display, ambient to 190° F, 20 gauge stainless steel interior and exterior, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ENERGY STAR®, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VBP15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Doors||2|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||15 Full Size|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|