The Vulcan VBP13 mobile heated cabinet holds food at temperatures as high as 190 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperatures can be adjusted with the electronic controls and display, and the internal blower motor evenly spreads heat throughout the cabinet. As many as (13) 18-inch-by-26-inch sheet pans or (26) 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-21⁄2-inch pans can be held on the cabinet's 10 adjustable tray slides. It has insulated sides and top to efficiently trap heat while adding structural stability. A stainless steel interior and exterior hold up against corrosion, dents, and scratches. Its steel frame provides added structural strength. The Vulcan VBP13 mobile heated cabinet has solid stainless steel doors with a side recessed handle to gives it a slim profile. Its two rigid and two swivel casters simplify moving the unit.
- Accepts (13) 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans or (26) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21⁄2-in. pans
- 10 universal tray slides adjust on 11⁄2-in. centers
- Electronic controls have a knob interface and display for setting adjustments
- Maximum temperature: 190 degrees F
- Blower motor disperses heat gently and evenly inside the cabinet
- Insulated sides and top contain heat
- 20-ga., damage-resistant stainless steel construction simplifies cleaning
- Durable steel frame
- Recessed side door handle aids gripping
- Magnetic door latch closes securely
- Field reversible door for versatile kitchen placement
- (2) 5-in. swivel casters and 2 (5)-in. rigid casters for smooth maneuvering
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 12.5 A, cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall dimensions: 271⁄4 in. W x 33 in. D x 593⁄4 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
There is more information on heated holding cabinets in our heating holding cabinet buyers' guide.
Holding/Transport Cabinet, Institutional Series, mobile, capacity (13) 18" x 26" x 1" or (26) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans, includes (10) pair of adjustable tray slides 1-1/2" OC, forced air blower, side mounted push handles, recessed control panel, electronic control with digital display, ambient to 190° F, 20 gauge stainless steel interior and exterior, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ENERGY STAR®, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VBP13 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Doors||2|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||13 Full Size|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless exterior|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|