The Vulcan VACB60 countertop charbroiler is powered by natural gas and has (11) 51⁄4-inch-wide, cast iron diamond grates. Each grate has a 17,000 BTU burner underneath it to create an even heat across the cooking surface. Supercharger dividers reduce unwanted heat transfer between the burners to provide multiple cook zones for preparing different products at one time. The temperature of each burner is controlled by an infinite heat valve, and the front panel has engraved valve adjustment marks so it is easy to use. A grease drawer and two drip trays facilitate cleaning after cooking. The grease drawer in the Vulcan VACB60 countertop charbroiler stays cool since the heat deflector system reflects heat upwards. Four adjustable 4-inch legs maintain a level cooking surface.
- Operates with natural gas
- (11) 51⁄4-in.-wide cast iron diamond grates each have a 17,000 BTU burner to create even heat distribution
- Unwanted heat transfer across the grates is minimized with supercharger dividers to provide multiple cook zones
- Each burner has an infinite heat control valve for accurate temperature adjustments
- Front panel has engraved valve adjustment marks to make setup easy
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction of the radiants withstands constant use
- 2 drip trays collect food particles and liquids during cooking so it is easy to clean afterwards
- Grease drawer contains grease and other liquids
- Heat deflector tray system keeps the drawer cool by reflecting heat upwards
- 4-in. legs maintain a level cooking surface with adjustments
- All welded chassis and stainless steel components ensure the charbroiler is durable
- Standing pilot system is easy to light
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 187,000 BTU
- Broiling Area Dimensions: 57 in. W x 22.31 in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 62.1 in. W x 31 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Achiever Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 62-1/8", (11) 17,000 BTU cast iron burners, infinite heat control valves, fully welded chassis, (2) drip trays, stainless steel front, sides & top trim, backsplash & grease trough, 4" adjustable legs, 187,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VACB60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|