The Vulcan VACB60 countertop charbroiler has a 57 inch by 22.31 inch broiling area. There are 11 burner grates, and each one has a burner to produce even heat across the surface. Multiple products can be prepared at once since there are 11 heat control valves to control each burner separately. Adjustment marks for the heat control valves are engraved into the panel to simplify setup. With the burner dividers, the transfer of heat is reduced to ensure cooking results are precise.
For simple operation, there is a control panel. The all-welded chassis and stainless steel sides are heavy duty for constant use. A grease trough and two drip trays provide easy clean up after cooking. The heat deflector tray reflects heat to the cooking surface to keep the grease tray cool. The backsplash helps contain messes. Thanks to the 4-inch legs, the Vulcan VACB60 countertop charbroiler is elevated off the countertop.
- 57 in. x 22.31 in. broiling area
- 11 broiling grates with individual burners provide even heating
- Burner dividers reduce the transfer of heat for exact cooking results
- Heat control valve for each burner allows cooking of multiple products at once
- Adjustment marks for the valves are engraved into the panel to make setup simple
- Cast iron char radiants are heavy duty for commercial use
- Welded chassis and stainless steel sides add durability
- Backsplash contains messes to the broiling area
- Control panel is user friendly
- 2 drip trays and a grease trough provide easy clean up after cooking
- 4-in. adjustable legs keep the charbroiler elevated off countertops
- LP gas powered
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 176,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 62.10 in. W x 31 in. D x 15.30 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Achiever Charbroiler, LP gas, countertop, 62-1/8", (11) 17,000 BTU cast iron burners, infinite heat control valves, fully welded chassis, (2) drip trays, stainless steel front, sides & top trim, backsplash & grease trough, 4" adjustable legs, 187,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VACB60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|