To have multiple dishes going at one time in your busy kitchen, Vulcan-Hart's V60F 60-inch six-burner propane gas range with a 24-inch griddle is ideal to have. This Value Series model has two standard ovens with one oven rack and four rack positions for each of them. With a fully MIG-welded frame, it has a stainless steel front, sides, back riser and lift-off high shelf. The six open top burners operate at 28,000 BTUs per hour with lift-off burner heads for easier cleaning. The propane gas range has an oven thermostat that adjusts from low to 500 degrees.
- 2 standard ovens with 1 oven rack and 4 rack positions each
- Fully MIG-welded frame for extra durability
- Stainless steel front, sides, back riser and lift-off high shelf
- 6 open top burners at 28,000 BTUs per hour with lift-off burner heads for easier cleaning
- Oven thermostat adjusts from low to 500 degrees F
- 6-in. stainless steel adjustable legs
- Welded crumb tray traps loose food particles
- 24-in. manual griddle is 5/8-in. thick and operates at 30,000 BTUs per hr.
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Compression spring door included for better durability
- Overall Dimensions: 63-in. W x 32-in. D x 58-in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, and NSF Certified
Value Series Restaurant Range, 60", (6) 28,000 BTU burners with lift-off burner heads, 24" Griddle, 2 standard oven bases, stainless steel front, sides, back riser & high shelf, fully MIG welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 268,000 BTU, CSA, NSF (contact factory for price), LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan-Hart V60F SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|