The Vulcan STANDVSKT30 equipment stand provides a place for your Vulcan kettle or braising pan. There is a space for prepping ingredients and storing utensils when the cover is closed, while the raised cover contains splashes. To make it easy and safe to remove liquids, there is a stainless steel sliding drain basin. It slides smoothly on stainless steel rollers and ball bearings. Since the hardware is included, kettles or braising pans can easily be mounted to the Vulcan STANDVSKT30 equipment stand. With flanged front and rear feet, the stand can be secured to the floor.
- Compatible with Vulcan K6ETT and K12ETT kettles or VECTS12 and VECTS16 electric braising pans
- Work surface is created when the cover is closed
- Cover can be raised to create a splash shield (Raised cover creates a 281⁄2 in. H)
- Stainless steel sliding drain basin makes it easy and safe to remove liquids
- Drain basin slides smoothly on stainless steel rollers and ball bearings
- Includes hardware for mounting the kettle or braising pan to the stand
- Frame, utility tabs, and stationary gutter are made of stainless steel to resist damage and corrosion
- Stainless steel front and rear flanged feet can be bolted to the floor for stability
- Overall Dimensions: 291⁄2 in. W x 24 in. D x 18 in. H
- NSF certified
Equipment Stand, 29-1/2" wide, for electric counter kettles and braising pans, stainless steel frame, utility tabs, drain basin, stationary gutter and flanged feet on front and rear, drain basin on roller and ball bearings, integral splash shield/cover, includes mounting hardware, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan STAND VSKT30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With|