The SG44 series double-deck gas convection oven from Vulcan uses 60,000 BTUs per section and has a temperature range from 150 to 500 degrees F. This convection oven uses electronic spark igniters for more consistent and efficient ignition over a standing pilot system. The interior is porcelain enamel on steel, which has a more even heat transfer over steel alone, and the rapid cool down switch allows you to go from roasting to gentle baking in just a few minutes.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- 2-deck design
- NG gas
- Porcelain enamel on steel interior distributes heat evenly for consistent cooking
- Solid state temperature control range is 150 - 500 degrees F
- Electronic spark ignition system uses less energy than standing pilot systems
- 60-minute timer with audible alarm
- Rapid cool down switch
- Gentle bake mode selector switch
- Stainless steel doors with double pane windows for superior heat retention
- 5-nickel plated with 11 rack positions per section
- 1/2 HP, 2-speed oven motor (120 V/ 60 Hz/1-ph, 16 A)
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- Oven Dimensions: 29-in. W x 22-1/8 in. D x 20-in. H
- CSA, ENERGYSTAR, and NSF listed
Convection Oven, NG gas, double-deck, solid state controls, electronic spark ignition, gentle bake mode selector switch, 60 minute timer with audible alarm, 150° to 500°F temperature range, stacking kit, (5) oven racks per section, independently operated doors with windows, porcelain enamel interior, stainless steel doors, front, sides, top and 8" legs, (2) 1/2 HP, (2) 60,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan SG44 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|