Vulcan-Hart’s double full-sized convection oven runs on propane gas and uses an electronic spark igniter. Two fan speed options and two cooking modes will ensure all food is cooked to perfection, and an audible 60 minute timer helps prevent mistakes. Cleaning the oven inside and out is made easy thanks to the stainless steel exterior and porcelain-coated enameled steel interior.
- Propane gas powered, with an electronic spark igniter
- Hourly input of 60,000 BTU per section
- 150° to 500° F temperature range managed with solid-state controls
- Timer with an audible alarm keeps time up to 60 min.
- Includes 10 nickel-plated oven racks, with 11 rack positions per section
- Interior is made of porcelain-coated enameled steel to make cleaning easy
- Keep an eye on your food as it cooks through the double-pane door windows
- Exterior construction of stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning
- Interior European-style lights are easily replaceable
- 1/2-HP fan can operate on high or low as needed
- ‘Gentle’ and ‘heavy’ cooking mode options give you flexibility when baking different products
- Oven cools down quickly due to built-in auxiliary fans
- Energy efficiency is increased by the heat recovery system
- Comes with 6-ft. cord and plug
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15.4 A
- Oven Cavity Dimensions: 29-in. W x 22-1/8 in. D x 20-in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 40-in. W x 42-1/4 in. D x 70-in. H
- CSA Listed; NSF, ENERGY STAR Certified
Convection Oven, LP gas, double-deck, solid state controls, electronic spark ignition, gentle bake mode selector switch, 60 minute timer with audible alarm, 150° to 500°F temperature range, stacking kit, (5) oven racks per section, independently operated doors with windows, porcelain enamel interior, stainless steel doors, front, sides, top and 8" legs, (2) 1/2 HP, (2) 60,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan SG44 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|