Vulcan’s heavy duty gas griddle boasts a total of 54,000 BTU with two U-shaped burners. The steel griddle plate is 1-in. thick to help ensure even heat distribution, and the snap-action thermostats allow the operator to maintain constant temperatures. The frame is fully welded and made of stainless and aluminized steel for a long-lasting, durable machine.
- Part of Vulcan’s MSA Series
- 1-in. thick polished steel griddle plate helps maintain even heat distribution
- Stainless steel back is 4-in. high and sides are tapered to prevent messes in the surrounding area
- Fully welded grease drawer prevents leaks and holds up to 6-qt.
- Features two 27,000 BTU U-shaped burners
- Snap-action thermostats sustain heat with an only 15° F variance from the idling point, allowing for reliable cooking results with every use
- Powered by natural gas, which cheaper than propane and readily available in most areas
- The pilot safety valve prevents gas leaks and the bull nose front rail design stays cool during griddle operation for operator safety
- Stainless and aluminized steel frame is fully welded to ensure stability and durability
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 33-in. D x 15-1/2 in. H
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Gas Griddle, 54,000 BTU, 24"W x 30"D x 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12", millivolt pilot safety, manual ignition, countertop, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front top ledge, front grease trough, grease can, heavy gauge 4" back & tapered side splashes, 4" adjustable legs, CSA, NSF, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan-Hart MSA24-30 NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet