Vulcan's 2⁄3 jacketed steam kettle has a six-gallon capacity, simple dial controls, and an ergonomic tilt handle. The kettle can be locked upright or at a 100 degree angle for emptying its contents or cleaning the inside of the unit. For operator safety, it includes a low-water shutoff and a high-pressure relief valve.
- 6-gal. capacity
- 2⁄3 jacketed
- Steam jacket contains rust inhibitor and antifreeze to protect steam from temperatures down to 30 degrees F below 0
- Heating elements are removable for field servicing
- Stainless steel tilt handle can be mounted on the right or left side of the kettle
- Can be locked in 2 positions: upright and 100 degrees
- Controls are protected by stainless steel, watertight housing
- Formed, full-welded body with ellipsoidal bottom and 1⁄4 in. x 5⁄8 in. bar rim yields structural integrity
- Pressure relief valve prevents unsafe levels of pressure from building up
- Low-water shutoff prevents damage to elements if kettle should be powered on while empty
- 208 V/50-60 Hz/3-ph, 7.5kW, 22A, must be hardwired by a qualified technician
- Overall Dimensions: 313⁄4 in. W x 151⁄2 in. D x 301⁄2 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
Simple Controls for Ease-of-Use
- Power switch
- Power indicator light
- Solid state temperature control dial
- Vacuum/pressure gauge
Tilting Kettle, Electric, 6-gallon true working capacity, 2/3 jacketed countertop model, stainless steel splash proof console on right with faucet bracket, cleaning lock, stainless steel tilt handle, 50 psi, 7.5 kW, cUL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan K6ETT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet