The Vulcan K6ETT tilting kettle is great for cooking large volumes of stews, soup, sauces, and more. Since it is made of stainless steel, the tilting kettle is strong and easy to clean. It has a two-third jacket with water, antifreeze, and rust inhibitor inside, enabling the kettle to withstand temperatures as low as -30 degrees Fahrenheit. It has a 6-gallon capacity, with measurements in liters and gallons embossed on the side. It pours product using the butterfly-shaped lip and sturdy tilting lever, which locks to keep the kettle from tipping over. The Vulcan K6ETT tilting kettle has a control panel that is designed to resist water damage.
- 6-gal. capacity
- Fully welded, stainless steel exterior construction is heavy duty
- Water, antifreeze, and rust inhibitor mixture in the jacket enables the unit to withstand temperatures as cold as -30 degrees F
- Tilt handle is mountable on the right or left and has a tilt lock to keep the kettle upright
- Embossed measurements in both liters and gal. for easy measuring
- Butterfly-shaped lip facilitates pouring
- Electrical elements are removable and easy to service
- Low-water light and shut-off protect against overcooking and indicate when refills are necessary
- Solid-state temperature controls are simple to use
- Control housing resists water damage
- Includes a bracket for mounting a faucet
- Lugs on the mounting base can bolt to the floor or counter
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 7.5 kW, 22 A
- Overall dimensions: 213⁄4 in. W x 151⁄2 in. D x 301⁄2 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
Not sure if you need a tilting kettle? Check out our tilting kettles buyers' guide for more features and benefits.
Tilting Kettle, Electric, 6-gallon true working capacity, 2/3 jacketed countertop model, stainless steel splash proof console on right with faucet bracket, cleaning lock, stainless steel tilt handle, 50 psi, 7.5 kW, cUL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan K6ETT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet