The K40EL2401 2⁄3 jacketed kettle from Vulcan has a 40 gallon working capacity with embossed on the interior of the kettle to make keeping track of product simple. A two-inch tangent draw-off valve allows operators to dispense contents without having to tilt the unit, and a spring-assisted cover provides easy access through the top. The water in this steam kettle's jacket is self-contained, so it will never need to be refilled or topped-off.
- 2⁄3 jacketed
- Stainless steel kettle liner is formed, fully welded, and built with an ellipsoidal bottom for strength
- 3⁄8 in. x 1 in. heavy bar rim adds structural strength
- Kettle interior is embossed with gallon and liter markings for operator convenience
- Faucet bracket for conveniently mounting faucet
- 50 psi pressure rating
- Hinged stainless steel cover opens easily with spring assist mechanism
- 2-in. tangent draw-off compression valve with perforated strainer for easily draining contents and cleaning kettle
- Stainless steel, tubular legs and flanged feet for sturdy installation
- Power switch controls power to the unit
- Power on light signifies when unit is powered on
- Vacuum/Pressure gauge allows operators to monitor conditions
- Low water cutoff powers off unit when no water is present
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 18kW
- Overall Dimensions: 37.7 in. W x 35.25 in. D x 37.1 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
Stationary Kettle, Electric, 40-gallon true working capacity, 2/3 jacketed, Ellipsoidal bottom design, spring assist cover with condensate ring, 2" compression draw-off valve with perforated strainer, faucet bracket 130 right of draw-off, stainless steel construction, tri-leg base, 18 kw, cULus, ULeph, ANSI/NSF, ASME, 240/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan K40EL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|