Soups, gravies, stocks, stews and other stove-top delicacies can be made to their best with Vulcan-Hart's GS60E stationary steam kettle. This model is fully steam jacketed and mounted on two-inch stainless steel diameter legs with adjustable flange feet. It contains a spring assist-hinged stainless steel cover with condensate ring and a drop-down lift handle. This fully-jacketed kettle also has an interior bottom sloped to front for a smoother product flow.
- 60-gal. capacity
- Mounted on 2-in. stainless steel diameter legs with adjustable flange feet
- Spring assist-hinged stainless steel cover with condensate ring and drop-down lift handle
- Interior bottom sloped to front for better product flow
- Products flow through 2-in. draw-off valve
- Includes draw-off opening strainer to collect loose particles
- Measuring rod for accuracy and faucet bracket
- Vacuum pressure relief valve along with 15 PSI relief valve with low water cut-off control
- Pressure limit switch and pressure gauge measures brewing process
- Thermostat with combination gas control valve and electronic ignition for improved operation
- Operates at 135,000 BTUs
- Overall Dimensions: 44-in. W x 48-in. D x 44-in. H
- CSA-Design, UL Listed
Fully Jacketed Stationary Kettle, Gas, 60-gallon capacity, stainless steel spring assisted cover, 2" plug draw-off valve with perforated strainer, graduated measuring rod, faucet bracket, stainless steel construction, flanged feet, electric ignition, 135,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan GS60E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Large Capacity Kettles|