Vulcan's GL80ENG steam-jacketed stationary kettle has an 80-gallon brimful capacity. Its spring-assisted cover with drop-down handle is easy for users to operate, and a low-water cutoff and pressure valve mean it's safe to have the kettle in your kitchen. The bottom of the kettle is slanted forward for thorough draining and easy cleaning.
- 80-gal. brimful capacity
- 135,000 BTU/hr. gas input
- Fully-jacketed kettle creates even heat distribution
- 2-in. stainless steel legs with adjustable flanges for level installation
- Drop-down lift handle on spring-assisted hinged cover provides easy operator access
- Interior bottom is sloped to front for easily dispensing product
- 2-in. diameter draw off valve
- Graduated measuring rod
- Faucet bracket for easily mounting faucet
- Vacuum pressure and 15 psi pressure relief valves for safe operations
- Low-water cut-off prevents element burnout from unit running dry
- Temperature is kept accurate with thermostat
- Electronic ignition for quick, safe startup
- 3⁄4 in. NPT gas hookup
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 300W
- Overall Dimensions: 581⁄2 in. W x 48 in. D x 44 in. H
Fully Jacketed Stationary Kettle, Gas, 80-gallon capacity, stainless steel spring assisted cover, 2" plug draw-off valve with perforated strainer, graduated measuring rod, faucet bracket, stainless steel construction with 316 series stainless steel liner, flanged feet, electric ignition, 135,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan GL80E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|No. of Kettles||1|