Vulcan's GL80E LP fully-jacketed steam kettle is built for easy operation with a spring-assisted, stainless steel cover and an ergonomic drop-down handle. A graduated measuring rod allows operators to quickly identify how much product is in the kettle. Dispensing the contents of this stationary steam-jacketed kettle is simple with a 2-inch draw-off valve.
- 80-gal. capacity
- 135,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- Fully jacketed with steam for a high-capacity and even cooking
- Stainless steel, 2-in. legs with adjustable flanged feet for sturdy, level installation
- Stainless steel cover with spring assist and drop-down handle for easy access
- Kettle's interior bottom is slanted forward to easily drain kettle contents
- 2-in. diameter draw-off valve with strainer
- Graduated measuring rod for easily measuring contents
- Faucet bracket for easily mounting faucet
- Vacuum pressure relief valve for safe operation
- Low-water cutoff control prevents operation if kettle jacket is not properly filled with water
- Combination gas control valve and electronic ignition for simple ignition and operation
- Overall Dimensions: 581⁄2 in. W x 48 in. D x 44 in. H
- CSA-Design and UL-EPH Listed
AccuTemp Edge Series Stationary Kettle, Gas, 80 gal capacity, 2/3 jacket, 2" tangent draw-off, spring assisted cover, electronic ignition, stainless steel construction, tri-leg, 35 PSI, 150,000 BTU, NSF, U, AGA, Blue Star, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan GL80E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet