The Vulcan GL40E fully jacketed stationary kettle can hold up to 40 gallons of stocks, stews, pastas, and sauces. Product is directed through a mounted, tapered draw-off valve since the interior bottom is sloped toward the front. The draw-off valve has a strainer for user convenience. Batch consistency is achieved with a graduated measuring rod. The cover has a condensation ring and a convenient drop-down lift handle to make it easy to open. For durability, the cover’s hinge is reinforced. The Vulcan GL40E fully jacketed stationary kettle has three 2-inch diameter legs with adjustable flanged feet, allowing you to bolt the unit to the ground.
- Natural gas powered
- 40-gal. brimful capacity
- Kettle has a full steam jacket to keep heat inside
- Bottom of the interior is sloped to direct product through a tapered, mounted, 2-in.-dia. draw-off valve
- Draw-off valve has a strainer that opens
- Graduated measuring rod helps ensure consistency
- Cover has a condensate ring to collect liquid
- Drop-down lift handle is easy to remove
- Cover hinge is reinforced for long-term use
- Vacuum pressure relief valve operates at 15 psi
- Pressure gauge and limit switch keep the kettle running properly
- Low water cut-off shuts the unit down if water is too low
- 3 legs have a 2-in. dia. and are made of stainless steel
- Adjustable flange feet can be bolted to the ground for stability
- 105,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 38 in. W x 48 in. D x 71 in. H (Height is measured with the cover open)
- CSA and UL-EPH listed
AccuTemp Edge Series Stationary Kettle, Gas, 40 gal capacity, 2/3 jacket, 316 stainless steel liner, 2" tangent draw-off, electronic ignition, stainless steel construction, tri-leg, 50 PSI, 100,000 BTU, NSF, U, AGA, Blue Star, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan GL40E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|