With three thermostatically-controlled hot top sections and a standard oversized five-kilowatt oven with top browning control, Vulcan-Hart's EV36-S-3HT-480 1 electric range gives chefs the tools they need to exercise their creativity. This model has a full-width pull out stainless steel crumb tray that catches loose food particles to keep your work area clean. It has a fully MIG-welded aluminized steel frame for additional durability and stainless steel front, sides, back riser, plate shelf and legs to last a long time. The electric restaurant range has an oven thermostat that adjusts from 200 degrees to 500 degrees.
- 3 thermostatically-controlled hot top sections for heating pots and pans
- 5 KW standard oversized oven including top browning control for providing a perfect finish to breads and side dishes
- Full-width, pull-out stainless steel crumb tray catches food particles to help keep work areas clean
- 200 to 500 degrees F oven thermostat adjustment
- Stainless steel front, sides, back riser, shelf and legs make unit more durable
- Fully MIG-welded frame included for additional durability
- Includes 1 oven rack and 3 rack positions for to accommodate different products
- 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans fit side-to-side and front-to-back
- Cool-to-the-touch control knobs for easy operation
- 6-in. adjustable legs keep range level on uneven floors
- 480 V/60 hz/1-ph, 41.7 A, 20 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 29-in. D x 59-in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed, NSF Certified
Restaurant Range, electric, 36", (3) hot tops, infinite controls, standard oversized oven, includes (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides, single deck high shelf, 6" legs, UL, NSF, 480v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan EV36-S-3HT-480 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Range Configuration||Hot Tops|