Vulcan's C24GA6-DLX gas steamer has room for as many as six full-size, two and a half inch deep food pans. The steamers self-contained steam generator is powered by LP gas and takes advantage of a staged water fill system for quick heat recovery to provide consistent steam. Both the unit's exterior and interior are made of long-lasting stainless steel, and the latter is formed with coved corners for easy cleaning and even steam circulation.
- Accommodates a total of 6, full-size 21⁄2-in. deep pans, three in each compartment
- Stainless steel exterior and cooking compartment interiors for a long life and easy maintenance
- 125,000 BTU steam generator; staged water fill for quick recovery
- Deluxe control package with superheated steam system
- Long-lasting, damage-resistant doors and latches
- Water-resistant, stainless steel cabinet base
- 6-in. stainless steel legs and flanged feet for stable installation
- 3⁄4 in. rear gas connection with included pressure regulator
- Two water line connections, one each for treated and untreated water
- 11⁄2 in. NPT drain connection
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 35.4 in. D x 59 in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, and UL-EPH Listed
Convection Steamer, LP Gas, PowerSteam™ Series with Superheated Steam, 2 compartments on 24" cabinet base, (6)12" x 20" x 2-1/2" deep pans total, staged water fill high output stainless steel steam generator with auto blowdown, manual control with 60-minute timer and constant steam feature each compartment, split water line, stainless steel interior, exterior, frame & flanged feet, 125,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan C24GA6 PS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Generator||External Source|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|