Vulcan-Hart's C24EO5-2 countertop constant steamer has a five-pan capacity giving more room to steam your products for higher kitchen production. A C24EO Series model, it has a steam generating system that does not require a water connection or drain connection, providing more convenience and better efficiency. It has stainless steel exterior and cooking compartment that presents more durability. This electric boilerless and connectionless steamer also has a generator pan made from stainless steel and includes a stamped water level line to determine the proper water measurements for operation.
- 5-pan capacity for more product room
- Steam generating system does not require water or a drain connection for better efficiency
- Durable stainless steel exterior and cooking compartment
- Stainless steel generator pan includes stamped water level line for proper water measurements
- 3-position control switch, 60-minute timer and audible signal for low water
- Solid-sheathed tubular elements with 1-in. thick aluminum sealed to bottom of pan with thermal transfer compound for evenly distributed heat
- Includes heavy duty doors and door latch system
- Electric phases are field-convertible, but excludes voltage
- 240 V/60 hz/3-ph, 28.9 A, 12 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 33-in. D x 26-in. H
- UL Classified, UL Listed, ENERGY STAR Certified
Convection Steamer, Boilerless/Connectionless Countertop, electric, (5) 12" x 20" pan capacity, professional controls with 60 minute timer, buzzer, and constant steam feature, generator pan with stamped water level line, heavy duty door latch, stainless steel interior and exterior, UL, ENERGY STAR®, 240v/60/3ph, 12kW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan C24EO5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|