The Vulcan C24EA5 countertop steamer maintains the natural flavor, color, and nutrition of products. It has a durable stainless steel construction with coved corners inside, eliminating crevices that would trap food. The durable door and latch seal the cabinet, which can accept five pans measuring 21⁄2 inches deep. Food can be heated to 235 degrees Fahrenheit with the PowerSteam™ system. Staged water fill ensures fast operation by initially filling the reservoir quickly and refilling during operation for shorter wait times. The Vulcan C24EA5 countertop steamer has a lit on/off switch as well as cook and ready indicator lights that display its current status.
- Heavyweight stainless steel construction provides long-lasting durability and effortless cleaning
- Cabinet holds a maximum of (5) 21⁄2-in.-deep pans
- Cabinet has coved inside corners for easy cleaning
- Tough door and latch with protective gasket guard
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel steam generator construction
- Maximum temperature: 235 degrees F
- Staged water fill loads the reservoir quickly for the first cycle and refills during cooking for the next operation
- Smart drain system is timed
- Cook and ready lights indicate the status of the unit
- On/off switch is illuminated
- NPT water connection and split water line are included to help setup
- Cord strain relief reduces the risk of tripping on the cord
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 15.75 kW, 50 A
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 33 in. D x 26 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
For more information on commercial steamers, please consult our steamer buyers' guide.
Convection Steamer, countertop, electric, PowerSteam™ Series with Superheated Steam, 1 compartment, 24" wide, (5) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans/compartment, high output stainless steel steam generator with Timed Smart Drain & Powerflush Drain, staged water fill, manual controls with 60-minute timer and constant steam feature, split water lines, stainless steel interior & exterior, leveling feet, UL, 208v/60/3ph, 15.75kW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan C24EA5 PS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|