This countertop convection steamer from Vulcan-Hart can hold five standard sized pans. It is an electric steamer, eliminating the need for a gas hookup, and features a split water connection so that only treated water is used in the cooking compartment. An external deliming port in addition to the SmartDrain PowerFlush™ system helps prevent limescale buildup and makes maintenance simple.
- 60-minute timer with audible buzzer and ready light helps you stay on schedule
- Stainless steel exterior and interior with coved corners make machine durable and easy to clean
- Cooking compartment can hold 5 standard sized pans
- Heavy duty door, latch mechanism, and long-lasting door gasket ensures a tight seal
- Electric powered, so no gas hookup is needed
- Split water connection allows you to use untreated water for the drain, since it will not come in contact with food
- External deliming port makes clearing limescale simple
- The SmartDrain PowerFlush™ system prevents clogs and prevents any hard water buildup
- Leveling feet ensures machine is always level
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 33-in. D x 26-in. H
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- UL-EPH, cULus Listed
Convection Steamer, countertop, electric, 1 compartment, 24" wide, (5) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans/compartment, high output stainless steel steam generator with Timed Smart Drain & Powerflush Drain, basic controls with 60 minute timer, split water lines, stainless steel interior & exterior, leveling feet, UL, 240v/60/1ph, 15kW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan-Hart C24EA5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet