The Vulcan C24EA5 convection steamer measures 24 inches wide by 33 inches deep by 26 inches tall, making it perfect for countertop applications. It has a stainless steel generator with a manual drain, providing a high output to withstand heavy-duty use. The Smart Drain System with PowerFlush™ reduces the buildup of lime scale to decrease the need for maintenance.
The cooking compartment is constructed of stainless steel to provide durability and resist minor damage. Crevices are eliminated by the coved interior corners. The Vulcan C24EA5 countertop convection steamer’s heavy-duty door has a durable latch and gasket to help keep steam in the cavity. Constructed of stainless steel, the exterior resists corrosion and stand up to commercial use.
- Stainless steel steam generator has a manual drain and high output for heavy-duty use
- Smart Drain System with PowerFlush reduces limescale buildup to decrease the need for maintenance
- Cooking compartment is made of stainless steel to provide durability and facilitate cleaning
- Coved interior corners eliminate crevices for food particles to get caught in
- Controls are manual with a 60-min. timer
- Heavy-duty door has a durable door latch mechanism and gasket to keep steam inside the cavity
- Stainless steel exterior resists corrosion and minor damage
- Split water line connection with a 11⁄2-in. NPT drain connection
- 208 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph, 15 kW, 48 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 33 in. D x 26 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Convection Steamer, countertop, electric, 1 compartment, 24 inches wide, (5) 12 x 20 x 2-1/2 inch pans capacity, high output stainless steel steam generator with Timed Smart Drain and Power Flush Drain, staged water fill, manual control with 60-minute timer, split water line, stainless steel interior and exterior, leveling feet, 208V/50/60/3-ph 42.0 amps, 15kW, UL.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan C24EA5BSC2083 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet