The countertop convection superheated steamer from Vulcan-Hart is part of the PowerSteam™ series, using a .75 kilowatt heater to superheat steam, which results in decreased cook times. The steamer helps you keep an eye on cooking progress with cooking and ready lights, as well as a 60 minute timer with an audible buzzer. It is ready to cook 8 minutes from the first fill, meaning you can get cooking quickly.
- Part of the Vulcan PowerSteam™ series
- .75 kW heater superheats steam to increase cooking energy and decrease cook times
- Ready to cook only 8 minutes after the first fill
- Holds 3 standard-sized pans
- 60 minute timer with a constant steam setting and an audible buzzer
- Cook and ready lights keep you apprised of cooking progress
- Door switch pauses generator and timer when door is opened
- Water is kept boiling with staged filling, which adds new water gradually
- Auto drain with timed Smart Drain System and PowerFlush™ included with high output steam generator
- Heaters are top-mounted and spaced to prevent scale buildup
- Stainless steel exterior, and interior with coved corners makes cleaning easy
- Panels are removable without disconnecting utilities, making service simple
- 240 V/ 50/60 Hz/ 1-ph, 23 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 33-in. D x 19-1/2 in. H
- UL, cULus Listed
Convection Steamer, countertop, electric, PowerSteam™ Series with Superheated Steam, 1 compartment, 24" wide, (3) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans capacity, high output stainless steel steam generator with Timed Smart Drain & PowerFlush, staged water fill, professional controls with 60-minute timer, buzzer and constant steam feature, cook/ready lights & power switch, split water lines, stainless steel interior & exterior, leveling feet, UL, 240/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan C24EA3 PS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|