The Vulcan C24EA10 electric steamer is constructed of stainless steel for durability and resistance to corrosion and scratching. The cabinet base sits on adjustable 6-inch legs with flanged feet so the unit can be bolted to the floor. Made of stainless steel, the base has an enclosed bottom. The doors and door latch mechanisms are heavy duty to retain steam. With two steaming compartments and separate controls, two different dishes can be prepared at once.
Each steaming compartment has its own 60-minute timer and constant steam feature. The interior of the compartments have coved corners so debris can be cleaned out easily. The steam generator has a staged water fill and a timed Smart Drain System with PowerFlush. The Vulcan C24EA10 electric steamer can hold (10) 1-inch pans, (5) 21⁄2-inch pans, (3) 4-inch pans, or (2) 6-inch pans.
- Heavy-duty and corrosion resistant thanks to the stainless steel construction
- Coved corners in the compartments make cleaning them out simple
- 2 stainless steel cooking compartments
- Steam generator has a staged water fill and Smart Drain System with PowerFlush
- 60-min. timer and constant steam feature for each compartment
- Doors and door latch mechanisms are heavy duty for commercial use
- Cabinet base is constructed from stainless steel and has an enclosed bottom
- 6-in. adjustable legs have flanged feet so the floor model can be mounted to the floor
- 11⁄2-in. NPT drain connection
- Do not use plastic drains
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 67 A, 24 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 35.5 in. D x 71.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- (10) 1-in. pan capacity
- (5) 21⁄2-in. pan capacity
- (3) 4-in. pan capacity
- (2) 6-in. pan capacity
Water Quality Requirements
- Supply pressure must be between 2060 psig
- Water hardness must be less than 3 grains
- Less than 12 ppm silica
- Must have less than 4.0 ppm chloride
- 7-8 ph range
- Less than 5 microns of undissolved solids
- Local water treatment specialist should be consulted before installing steam generating equipment
Convection Steamer, Electric, 2 compartments, 24" cabinet base, (10)12" x 20" x 2-1/2" deep pans total, high output stainless steel steam generator, manual control with 60-minute timer with buzzer each compartment, staged fill, split water line, single drain connection, stainless steel interior, exterior, frame & flanged feet, 208v/60/3ph, 24kW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan C24EA10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Generator||External Source|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|