Vulcan-Hart's 72SS6B36G six-burner gas range with a griddle is ideal to have in your busy restaurant. This particular model has two ovens with four rack positions. With a fully MIG -welded frame, it has a stainless steel front, sides, backriser and lift-off high shelf. There are six open top burners, each one at 30,000 BTUs per hour with lift-off burner heads. Full-size sheet pans can fit either side-to-side or front-to-back.
- 2 oven racks with 4 rack positions
- Fully MIG-welded frame
- Stainless steel front, sides, backriser and lift-off high shelf
- 6 open top burners at 30,000 BTUs per hour with lift-off burner heads
- Full-size sheet pans fit either side-to-side or front-to-back
- 6-in. stainless steel adjustable legs
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system at 1 pilot per 2 burners
- Cast grates with easy lift-off
- 36-in. manual griddle, 7/8-in. thick, 4-in. wide front grease trough
- Pull out crumb tray with welded corners
- Oven thermostat adjusts from 250 to 500 degrees F
- Cool touch oven door handle
- 1-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Overall Dimensions: 72-in. W x 34-in. D x 58-in. H
- NSF Certified
Endurance™ Restaurant Range, NG gas, 72", (6) 30,000 BTU burners with lift-off burner heads, (1) 36" manual griddle, 7/8" thick, 4" wide front grease trough, (2) standard oven bases, stainless steel front, sides, backriser & high shelf, fully MIG welded frame, 6" adjustable legs, 310,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 72SS-6B36G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||70 - 79 in|