Vulcan-Hart's 36S-2B-24GT natural gas range can help get your busy kitchen's dishes out to your hungry customers quickly and consistently. This Endurance Series model has a stainless steel front, sides, back riser and lift-off high shelf. It has a 24-inch manual griddle at 7/8 inches thick with a 4-inch wide front grease trough to provide safety for the user. The natural gas range includes a standard oven with two oven racks and four rack positions, and two open top burners operating at 30,000 BTUs per hour, with lift-off burner heads to make cleaning the top of the range a snap.
- Stainless steel front, sides, back riser and lift-off high shelf
- 24-in. manual griddle at 7/8-in. thick with a 4-in. wide front grease trough for better safety
- Standard oven with 2 oven racks with 4 rack positions for more baking space
- Deep pull out crumb tray with welded corners catches loose food particles
- 2 open top burners operating at 30,000 BTUs per hour, with lift-off burner heads for easy cleaning
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system includes 1 pilot per two burners
- Full-size sheet pans fit either side-to-side or front-to-back
- Fully MIG-welded frame
- Oven thermostat adjusts from 250 to 500 degrees F
- 6-in. stainless steel adjustable legs
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 34-in. D x 58-in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, NSF Certified
Endurance™ Restaurant Range, NG gas, 36", (2) 30,000 BTU burners, (1) 24" griddle, 7/8" thick plate, thermostatic controls, lift-off burner heads, standard oven, 4" W front grease trough, stainless steel front, sides, backriser & lift-off high shelf, fully MIG welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 135,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 36S-2B24GT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|